View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #124
ChrisCusi
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 (Black)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja300 View Post
Low $6k is what you can expect for the next couple months then it should drop around $100 a month as locals buy their 300's & once most people in the area have bought their 300's they've been dying for & waiting for it will be just regular foot traffic in the stores & people seeing other's on 300's & getting interested enough to want one of their own who will be buying them up.

The AZ dealers I've spoken too (around 10 or so) have all said it will be a "few" months before prices normalize. They are basing this on Kawasaki's limited release & popularity. This bike looks great & is a perfect starter bike for people with the money so they will be in demand for a while.

I'd say in AZ expect to pay low $6k for a month or 2 then high $5k for another couple months at least then mid $5k then low $5k where it should stay by 6 months

However I do know a dealer who can get you one for mid $5k now. I'll have to ask him if he can do that pricing for others. If so I'll give you his contact info & you can tell him I sent you & he'll give you a low otd no haggle no bs price. He can get $6.5k for them right now so to sell them for a $1k less he's being fair & reasonable which is asking a lot for a dealer.

Let me know if you are in AZ & want to buy a new ninja 300 for $1k less than what the other dealers are selling for.

If you want a ninja 300 for mid $5k's in AZ you can wait months & months or go through the dealership I'm going through.
Yes, yes please!!
ChrisCusi is offline   Reply With Quote