View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #28
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
water toxicity has been known for ... a very long time. not "a few years ago". in the more recent years it seems to be common for idiots at raves on drugs to over hydrate and **** themselves up. its not that it "works your kidnees too hard" its that it screws up your electrolyte ballance which causes a bunch of horrible things to happen

i almost lost my kidnees due to extreme dehydration one time... they cut off part of the right one and took samples from the left one.

8 bottles of water per day is a healthy amount of water. and if you are worried about BPA, try taking a sample test of that tap water. those filters don't do a very good job filtering out nuclear byproducts, not to mention the chemicals like chlorine that they intentionally put in the tap water to kill bacteria. did you know that your body is made up of 10 times more bacteria cells vs human cells? and that you are mostly dependant on them? and that drinking chlorinated water, antibiotics, things like that kill that bacteria? chlorine and other antibacterial agents are present and mandated by government. if you want that **** in you, by all means.

i'll stick to my enriched distilled water, thank you very much.