Thread: Seat cowl
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #6
geeker
ninjette.org guru

Name: Richie

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda CRF300L Rally, 2015 Ninja ZX6R 636, 2014 Ninja 1000, 2013 Ninja 300 (sold), 2011 Ninja 250R (sold)

I finally had a chance to upload the photo from my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beazy411 View Post
I haven't been able to find a seat cowl online for the 300 yet. Anyone have some links or maybe better search parameters?
I haven't seen the 2013 300 on any parts site yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surferboy120 View Post
Did you get it from your dealer? Ia m going to have to call mine asap. Thanks for posting and I cant wait to see how it looks on your bike.
I ordered it from the dealer when I bought the bike three weeks ago. Just came in on Thursday. It was a hell of a lot more expensive than the new-gen cowl. It was $147.

As with the new-gen cowl, some assembly is required. The cowl comes with a bracket which you must install on the tail which prevents the seat from being installed. If you ride two up often, the rear cowl may not be for you because of the extra time needed to remove the bracket. Using a tongue and groove at the rear and the locking pin on the front, it is much more secure than the new-gen. All in all, I like it - it enhances the already great appearance.
geeker is offline   Reply With Quote