View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012, 12:50 PM   #11
ninjette.org member

Name: George

Motorcycle(s): 03 ninja 250

I have a passport qi45 I picked up from best buy on clearance for like 150 or something stupid(normally 699.) it's a custom mount install and also works as voltmeter, I've been meaning to put on the bike as its super slim and almost unnoticeable radar,lidar,laser detector. It also has ability to install jammer packs to jam laser,(don't think it'd work too well on the bike).

Around here cops only use Ka and some counties/towns radars are forced always on so detecting them makes it simple. Great little device and works great besides picking up x band which is used in the traffic speed monitors around here and every automatic door .

In New Jersey I heard they're trying to implement a new ticket writing scheme that goes for example

If you get on the New Jersey turnpike at exit 10(you pick up a entrance ticket)and you get off at exit 14(show the machine the ticket and pay the cost of 4 exits) if you get to your exit 10 minutes and you're supposed to get there in 15, they're going to issue you a ticket as you obviously sped.

Granted this is is what is rumored and is a rough draft but you get the idea... Makes me lean towards moving to Canada more and more....
02337 is offline   Reply With Quote