Old November 28th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #78
kbryant
Area P

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Too many to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Very cool update Kerry.

I'm curious, do you plan to upload these fuel maps to the PC website for anyone to download or do you plan to only give the PC map out with the purchase of a system? I'm not sure how that works logistically since I have never used a PC.

Also, will these maps be applicable to all users? Like those who ride in mountains vs those who ride at sea level etc? Again, I've never used a PC before so I'm not sure how that works.

Anyway, I enjoy the reading. Thanks for the updates.
My pleasure.

The maps will be developed and available from Area P. So when you purchase the FI Micro Programmer, map support is included. They will not be available on the Dynojet website. Our FI Micro units are manufactured by Dynojet exclusively for a company we have partnered with called "Fuelmoto", utilizing proprietary logic. The new Micro Programmers will be available exclusively from Area P and Fuelmoto only. We will have separate maps written and developed for PCV units as well. We’ve had a long-term relationship with Fuelmoto and asked for these units to be specifically developed for the Ninja 300. The unit is easy to install and utilizes OEM type connectors (plug & play). Fuelmoto is the leading expert in our industry for FI management. We have partnered with them because they have a similar technical and customer support background to Area P. Maps will be available for the OEM exhaust and of course all the different Area P configurations as well.

We’ll have an extensive map support system and warranty that will set a new industry standard (the Micro Programmer comes with a two year warranty). We will continually develop map data bases for most combinations of tune, elevation, temp and humidity. And for those who may not wish to experiment with the Tuning features included on the CD in the kit, you can simply contact us and explain what your particular bike is doing or not doing within your riding conditions and/or state-of-tune. We can then make changes to your specific map and e-mail it to you as part of our support system. Or, you can take advantage of our live “Offsite Tuning Support”. In simple terms, we can access/log onto to your computer that you have the map up on, and make adjustments in real time! This particular feature will be done through Fuelmoto and support will cover all Area P and Fuelmoto maps with purchase of the Micro Programmer. Here's a picture of the kit. Price is $249.95 We'll be releasing more info on them next week.

Last futzed with by kbryant; December 10th, 2012 at 06:26 AM.
kbryant is offline   Reply With Quote