View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:06 AM   #9
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
This stuff happens all the time. Riding a motorcyle is a dangerous sport. You have to be aware at all times. Idiots are out to kill you all the time. People feel secure in the cage and don't think (at all) about what is going on around them. People think the phone, eating, make-up, or whatever they are doing is more important than concentrating on driving. It's the me factor (no one matters but me).

I ran into a woman tailgating my son and another rider the other day. I knew she was going to do something stupid but I had my eye on her. She went to pass both of them which was going to sideswipe me. I was ready. I had an escape route but didn't need it I laid on the horn and she jumped back in her lane, slowed way down and when we came up to the light won't get close to us.

In the old days when I was young and mental ( I used to ride a Harley and had no kids), when someone did a stupid move I would usually smash there mirror on the drivers door and call them a few select names ( I have matured alittle). I never had anyone chase me and I bet they thought to check twice when there was a motorcycle around them.