View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #45
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
After thinking about your question more, I wanted to connect an additional thought together for you.

Misti added "how long do you look at the point". I found, if I look and linger at the apex point to long, the bike seems to get sucked right to it, taking me off my "intended" line. Do you feel you linger a bit to long from time to time?
I don't think i linger, I see my apex then keep it in my peripheral as i look ahead for the exit. Kinda what i said above this post, i am thinking my line is good....if i was on a track and i tend to ride these "track lines" more than i should on the street just because that is what comes natural to me. I need to just create an apex somewhere in the middle of the lane instead of using a point on the double yellow but it is often hard for me to visualize that point with often no reference on the road then i pick out the apex on the double yellow and get sucked in. Just need to practice i suppose.

Thanks again, sometimes it helps to have someone bump idea's off of and back at you.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote