View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2009, 09:52 AM   #32
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

My old GS500, some drunk thought it would be cool to throw a leg over my bike one night. I lived near a bar, so I should have taken a better step towards protecting my bike. Anyway, I woke up the next day (during the weekend). I went out to my bike because I wanted to do a nice morning ride due to great weather. I noticed something was not right with my bike. I soon discovered that my bar end (the anti-vibe end) broke off, hit my tank and left a rather large dent, and scraped up part of the side of my bike. Of course I couldn't do anything about it. I had to suck it up and just be ticked off.

People don't realize that sitting on a person's bike is like someone sitting in their car. I know good and well they'd object if they came out and I was sitting in their car because it was there. They'd probably blow up, yet if they sit on a bike, it is no big deal.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really dislike people who think it is ok to sit on another person's bike w/o permission.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote