View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1
Ichiro
ninjette.org member

Name: Ichiro

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250r(sold). 2013 Kymco Super8 150

I've decided to "Downgrade"

I’ve read a lot of posts where members have said they are going to ”Upgrade”( I personally hated that terminology) by getting a bigger bike. Well, I’ve decided to “Downgrade” and just got a 2009 Aprilia Scarabeo 100cc scooter. Why? I lived in SE Asia in the past and got used to doing everything on a scooter. As much as I love my Ninja, I realize I need something that is more utilitarian for errands and shopping runs.

2009 Aprilia Scarabeo 100 Blue.jpg

If you know anyone in the SoCal area that might be interested, I am considering selling my 2008 Passion Red Ninja which I bought new back in 2008. It’s in excellent condition, mechanically perfect, 4,600 miles and pretty much stock except for a few useful modifications; Pazzo adjustable clutch and brake levers, Berghman spin-on oil filter adaptor, Fumoto oil drain valve, and an OEM rear seat cowl. I have a T-Rex rear stand, spools, extra Wix and K&N spin-on oil filters and a Galfer Stainless steel front brake line which I have yet to install. The bike has always been garaged and maintained. First $3,000 cash offer will get it all. PM me if interested. I’m in Long Beach.

I’ve been on this this forum since 2008 and it’s been great. I’ve really enjoyed reading and learning from the posts and occasionally throwing in a bit of advice when I thought I could add something to a discussion. I will miss the camaraderie and atmosphere of this site.
Take care everyone and ride safe.
Ichiro is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.