View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #1
DirtyBoy
ninjette.org member

Name: Leo

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

The inevitable finally happened

Last night I was heading eastbound in the right lane getting ready to turn right into a shopping center. As I was was slowing down, a car in the westbound turning lane (making a left into the same plaza) decided to make the turn in front of me rather that wait a few seconds. I was able to go around the back of her car and made the turn. As I was pulling in I saw her arm go out the window making a "WTF" gesture. She was driving on a curved road that leads to the front of the store and I was riding beside her were the parking spaces are following the directional arrow. I threw up my hand and said "What the hell is your problem, you're the one that almost hit me". I was coming to a complete stop where that meets the curved part of the road where she was. She was in front of me at that point (right side of her car was to the front of my bike) and deliberatley turned to the right and hit me causing me to drop the bike on the right side. Other than a sore right knee i'm ok. The bike has a cracked uppercowling, scracthed left cowling, bent rear brake lever, scratched exhaust, scraped up bar end and brake lever. My helmet is also scuffed from where my head hit the ground.
49T sprkt/ EK gold chain/ Galfer pads and SS lines/120 frt 150 rr Pilot Powers/ GSX-R can/Desnorkled/ Raised needles/ Slider spools/ Cowl/ LED rear signals/ Fender eliminator/ Tinted lights / Emu seat
DirtyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote