View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #39
4950cycle
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 06 EX 250, 75 CB 125 S, 2011 Fang Bobber

Well, I've got it (the trike) mostly built and on the road. Wow, what a wild ride. I got it built so far with about a 55-65 lbs. gain in total weight. Not anything near the gain of the big heavy trikes. And most important to me was the fact that its not ruined as far as being sporty as was suggested by one of you. It still hauls ass if your smart enough to use the cams as intended for sport riding. No, you can't carve the twisteez with it . But you can hot rod around sliding it sideways (once you relearn how to ride it) and Churp the wheels in three gears as you speed shift up through the gears while up on the cams as said. A lot of people think it looks cool as hell and bug the crap out of me about it. I will post a pic when I get a chance if anyone is interested . Sorry, can't answer a lot of tech qestions about it as it took a lot of R & D and time to get it ironed out. And I will be most likely selling them. But as of right this second I'm not selling anything. Thanks for all the input and different ideas as to how to go about getting Dad back on a bike. PS. He's not use to the way a trike handles so it spooks him when he rides it. Might be the end of his riding days I'm sorry to say. Hey, I tried ? Boy did I try !
4950cycle is offline   Reply With Quote