View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:15 AM   #16
EsrTek
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by msebastian View Post
I was planning on fixing the stock plastics that are currently on the bike myself and then having them resprayed. I am not going back to OEM specs with decals and all that. The bike will be one solid color with the Ninga decal in it's original location and a Kawasaki decal on the lower cowling. I don't have the cash at the moment to go straight to the 300. I was really hoping to get this bike cheap, fix it up, ride it around for a few months, and then get the 300, and either sell the bike or keep it. My wife agrees with you and told me I should pass. I was also looking at resale value around me and you are probably right about the 3k max resale value. I still have other options with far less damage if I decide not to pursue this bike. Thanks for the input.
If those are your plans, then it might be worth it.. I was thinking you wanted to get it back to stock for highest resale. You'd be all in for about 1.5k that way and easily sell it for 2k-2.5k. Which may or may not be enough profit for you after a few months of riding it.
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote