View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:39 PM   #62
ztrack157
The Sportisi Master

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250

^ ya I've heard that to.

No one dyno is the same nor the bike, tech, or exhaust. Numbers are all over the place no matter what exhaust it is but they are within the standard deviation for the product.

Richard I know you said you have certain restrictions at places like infenion. But what I want to know is when tracking it how does it compare to the area p. Please be objective in describing the highsnd the lows of each.

Side note:
I had Mike take his Sportisi VR to the dyno. It was a victory dealer or something like that. The guy who did the dyno screwed up and I'm still waiting to see if their gonna correct the chart which the proper stuff. It showed numbers that were to good. The problem was when I looked at the RPM scale on the bottom it said 7000RPM's at peak HP then the rpms didn't go on any further beyond 7000. The Ninja 250 peak is more in the 11000 range if I remember correctly. So, I know in this case the numbers are not what they should be. Any Idea wtf the victory guy did wrong? He told mike he needed to download specs or something to adjust the chart.