View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1
austexjg
ninjette.org sage

Name: J.G.

Motorcycle(s): '09 zx6r Green/Black, (ex-)Diablo Black '09 Ninja 250r

FS - small pair of Draggin Jeans

I got some Fast Company "Draggin' Jeans (made in America) classic fit - Kevlar at the knees and rear - for Christmas that are not going to fit, which is a bummer because these jeans are very well made.

They are marked 32 x 32 on the inside of the pocket, but there is no way that can be correct. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 155 lbs. and these things fit like "skinny jeans" - I would guess that 30 x 30, or even 29 x 29 would be a close guess to true size because the inseam measures just slightly over 29". Might be best for a small guy or a female.

If you don't know about "Draggin' Jeans", they are some of the top level material jeans (14.5 ounce denim) with real padded Kevlar patches over the knees and butt areas that makes a real difference in a slide. They are dark blue in color and are brand new. They are pre-shruck so they should not get any smaller.

I will take $65 shipped from someone here on the forum - I plan on getting a pair of the same jeans in the right size because I am impressed with the quality compared to the jeans I have seen at Cyclegear.