View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #148
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
Glad you are (mostly) okay, Alex. Sad to learn of the accident, and look forward to hearing you are back on a bike and enjoying riding again soon.

I was recently injured in a yacht race, pulled sacroiliac joint out of place and was on my back on pain meds for a couple of weeks, so I can almost, sort of understand your pain, in a snooty, yachty, not even close to the same level of pain sort of way.

Seriously, all that other stuff sucks, but as long as the old noggin is chugging along, life can go on. Time to send Shoei a thank you note! Lack of head, foot, leg, hand (well thumb bent, but you know) testament to power of ATGATT. The soft tissue and joint pain you can't do much about, but awesome that you minimized your injuries and will completely recover due to your gear.

Looking forward to video, but my main takeaway from this is that one should never underestimate the power of a mountain road over a 5 year old's stomach.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote