Old February 26th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #68
diwhiteii
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2013 Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
Another question because I love asking questions

I remember hearing (I may be wrong and/or hallucinating) that if we have an O2 sensor we can get a bung installed straight from AreaP instead of having to get it done third party -- is that correct? Any extra charge? By my understanding the 300 doesn't have a AFR sensor for the injectors and so to get the tuning dead on you would need to watch it yourself with your own external sensor.
Momaru has loaned me his AEM 30-4100 UEGO Controller (originally intended for my 250 RIP) and I'd love to have the AreaP come in a 'plug and play' kind of affair -- I bring this specific part up because I found this thread on a happenstance: http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75616 where it looks like his first bung was in an inaccessible location.
Answer to your question? Directly from the man himself: Kerry

"We are considering it as an option on the 300 systems. *It will be dependant on a single location. Once we determine the best location, there would not be any other optional locations available. We would then make this a permanent location on our fixtures/tooling."

"*The reason for one location only - We previously had issues with offering optional locations on the 250 systems and not being able to accurately determine exact locations by pictures from customers. So now on the 250 systems, we only offer the O2 Bung by itself."

1. "If we do offer this as an installed option - it will be a $45.00 "special order only" at the same time the exhaust is purchased. This will include a CNC'd from billet, 304 series, stainless steel O2 Bung and Tig Welded installation."

2. "If we do not offer it as an installed option - it will be a $25.00 option. This will include the CNC'd from billet, 304 series, stainless steel 02 Bung."
diwhiteii is offline   Reply With Quote