Old March 7th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #54
zowwie438
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Todd

Motorcycle(s): VStar, VS1400

Tips and tricks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman44 View Post
And speaking of windshields, I just pulled a piece outta my hip. Man, this sucks.
OWWWWWUCH! Sad part is... I don't think acrylic will show up on an xray, so as time goes by... Your body will continue to try and reject any foreign matter that is in there.

Here is a secret for ya!!! Many folks don't know this. There is a topical cream one can buy from most drugs stores that isn't on the shelf. You have to ask them for it. It's called (black salve) ichthammol and costs about 5.00.

It's a magical like substance that will get anything out of your body! SERIOUSLY! When I was a little boy I had glass stuck DEEP in my foot... Grandma put some of this stuff on there and in two days... The glass was in the bandage!

It will get splitters out, glass, rocks, boils, BBs.... You name it! Even on closed skin! It doesn't sting or hurt.

The only warning is... IT STINKS! AND IT STAINS CLOTH! So if you put it on, make sure you tape up all four corners. I wouldn't use it on open huge wounds like yours.

It's a must have for any asphalt junkies.

And if your curious how it works... It's a petroleum based product that causes the inner tissue of your skin to be irritated. Thereby swelling up and pushing out whatever is in the skin to the surface.

OOOOooo and one other tip!!! There is a vitamin supplement called Lysine that expedites healing of tissues (inside and out). Folks w/ cold sores use it to make the canker go away. I have used it for years for ligament tears, inner tissue damage, fractured ribs, etc, etc.

Get better man!
zowwie438 is offline   Reply With Quote