View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #59
Madman44
ninjette.org guru

Name: Martin

Motorcycle(s): 250r

Some more good news guys! I got a copy of the police report and the lady does in fact have insurance. Which is great because I only have liability at the moment (I am seriously considering upgrading). The lady who struck me was following her god son, who in the report tried to make it seem like I was speeding Luckily for me, there were two other witnesses who said that I was "just driving at normal speeds". I am considering sending the witnesses flowers thanking them for their kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
Great on the X-rays' results !!!

Damage to soft tissue doesn't show up in X-rays, some MRI would help if abnormal discomfort persists.

Get better soon.
Thanks Moto! The Doc has scheduled an MRI in the following weeks Ride safe buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjpass View Post
Kinda late, but heal up and get back out there
Thanks man! Ride safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrromz View Post
Oh man, just when I thought I felt confident enough to ride with less gear. This is an eye opener, I will keep ATGATT in mind even if its just riding around the corner. Thanks for the post and get well quick bro.

I bet right now your wondering if you should get a 300 or a 600 for your next bike...at least something bigger and better will come out of this.
Thanks bud! I will NEVER ride w/o attgatt. NEVER!
And you are right on the money in regards to my next bike. Although I'm siding towards a 650 Ride safe broseph.
Madman44 is offline   Reply With Quote