View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #1
RaceTech Electric
ninjette.org member

Name: Jordan

Motorcycle(s): 1988 FJ1100

Best Group Buy EVER for Koso RX-2/RX-2N Complete Ninja Kits!

Hi Ninjette.org!
Some of you guys probably remember my intern Jordan, who ran a great group buy on here last year for Koso Ninja 250 RX-2/RX-2N kits. Well unfortunately he's no longer with us (got too smart and busy finishing his engineering degree ). Well, I'm Evan. I own and run RaceTech Electric. I've been working closely with Koso the last year, and I want to offer another large GB package for the Koso Ninja 250 Plug & Play kits.

I'm going to try and simplify this deal as much as possible, and streamline it. This thread will be for all public discussion, and a place for me to post updates and answer questions. The official record of who's buying will be kept through my website. Your order will be locked in when you purchase and pay through a special product page I've created. This makes it much simpler for me to manage this deal.

UPDATE!
3/28/2013

See discussion below. We're now keeping this group buy live through April in order to collect at least 5 committed buyers. After we have 5 buyers, it will a majority vote when to close the group buy. I will keep this open to collect customers until the committed members decide they want me to stop waiting and get the parts in progress. After the close, I will order the bulk components. It might take up to 2 weeks to get the parts to you from that day. Hopefully sooner, but they have to get to me from Canada, and it will depend on their inventory at the time I place the order.

Now, on to the specifics:

The most important part....the price:
$340

Why is this a deal, and what do you get? Well I'm happy to explain that.

Koso RX-2N Gauge: Retail $330
OR
Koso RX-2 Gauge: Retail $320

Koso RX-2/RX-2N Adapter Board: Retail $45

Koso RX-2/RX-2N Plug & Play Harness: Retail $45

FREE Racetech Electric LED Voltmeter: Retail $20

You can click on the links above to see pictures and details of each item. Basically what I'm shooting at here with this group buy, is that you basically pay the cost of gauge (+shipping), and you get the Adapter Board, Plug & Play kit, and LED Voltmeter for FREE. It might help if you think of that way.

For those of you who are learning more about the Koso RX series, watch my installation video:

Link to original page on YouTube.

You can view the special order page at my website below. Once we have enough members (at least 5) committed,
the page will be unlocked to complete the checkout/payment process. At this great price I'm expecting at least 10:
http://racetechelectric.com/i-937735...voltmeter.html

If you are committing to purchase, please post your forum name here. The next guy, please copy and add your name to the list. As soon as we have at least 5 members committed, the page will be unlocked for payment to lock in your deal. We are expecting at least 10 to purchase at this price.

If you have any questions, please post here, or contact me:
evan@racetechelectric.com
760-476-3514 office

www.racetechelectric.com

Last futzed with by RaceTech Electric; March 28th, 2013 at 05:03 PM.
RaceTech Electric is offline   Reply With Quote