View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Bay Area Group Ride Sat 3/23

Meet Place: Starbucks, 2707 McKee Rd, San Jose, CA 95127
Meet Time: Sat, 9AM, KSU 9:30AM 3/23/13

We will stop for lunch on the way back from Patterson at The Junction. We won't be eating at the first stop.
  • Come with a full tank of gas, there will be a gas station nearby to fill up at.
  • Make sure your bike is in good operating condition... (@lolibater)
  • We may break into groups depending on who shows up. There is only one way to go and no way to get lost though.
  • Experienced riders who wants to ride a mellow pace are always welcome.
  • Jason (@rojoracing53) has volunteered to lead and I will sweep. If I have more volunteers to lead/sweep then we can break into groups.
  • This is a mellow ride, all riding levels are welcome, however, If you have limited experience with these roads or with twisties in general, this may not be the best ride to go on. These roads are very technical and can be difficult for newer riders. PM me if you have questions.
  • Safety is the number one priority. Ride your own ride, do not try to keep up with the rider in front of you. We will not leave you behind.

The Route

We will ride Mt. Hamilton to The Junction with a couple stops in between to regroup. We will stop and rest at The Junction and continue on to Patterson. We will meet at a 76 Gas Station (15060 Rogers Rd, Patterson, CA 95363) in Patterson to refuel and then head back to The Junction for lunch. Afterwards we will take Mines to Livermore. Depending on who splits off and how everyone is feeling we can take Calaveras back to San Jose.

This is a long ride, 119mi and approximate 4 hours of seat time + pit stops and lunch.

AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote