View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #19
WesleySnipes
ninjette.org member

Name: Wesley

Motorcycle(s): 1999 Ninja 250ex 1989 Ninja 250ex 2005 Ninja 250ex 2007 Ninja 250ex 2011 Ninja 250r 1993 CBR600

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Nice crash! What were you on the track with the MFS course? The other riders (including the control riders) were dangerously slow (for your speed). They all appear to be first time riders.

Yeah I was in C group I'm certian it was probably the reason I crashed since I was taking outside lines a lot...next time starting B forsure.

I know why you crashed. If you turn the music off and concentrate on just riding (instead of listening to music) you won't crash (as much).
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
Congratulations your earned that new R6

Glad your ok and if the frames bent you can always get it straitened out. I can almost guarantee I've crashed my bike harder and I had them straitened and they worked fine afterwards.
Hmm Do I have to strip it down or can they just do it? That would be an awesome option for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexbo View Post
time for race bike!
Hell yeah there is a 2009 racebikke for sale on CL for 3700 little steep but we shall see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Sorry about your crash. Yeah, like someone had mentioned try claiming through you insurance co. If you have State Farm they will cover it.

If you don't have full coverage and need a frame try Ebay or craigslist.

As to why you crashed...review the vid very closely and you'll see the reason why. FWIW, you were jamming.
Like sticking my finger in a jar of jam or what? I don't really know why I crashed other than that I was going 10mph than I normally do on the outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
congratulations! pretty sweet crash. looks like you were really having fun out there. a little bit bumpy and cold off the main line huh?
Yeah unfortunately but it was a very hot day so : / no idea.

Thanks for the wishes everybody! I'll be back riding with some new exhaust ideas and new paint within the month!