View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #23
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_EOD View Post
I'll park my F350 Dually in those spots for a few reasons. Who decides what fuell efficient is? I think my truck is very efficient for what it is. The only legally reserved parking spots are handicapped parking. I will park my happy ass in any available spot that isn't handi-park. Everywhere I go I'm employee of the month, a pregnant bitch fuel efficient, the president, or whatever else they can come up with to say look at me.
I'm sorry but I had to throw a flag on this one. Fuel efficiency is pretty simple imo. Here's a gallon of gas. How far can your vehicle go on that gallon? 11-12 miles? gtfo of the fuel efficiency spot. Regardless of what your vehicle is, it's not using the fuel very efficiently. A fuel efficient vehicle should be anything that is in the upper MPG spectrum of vehicles on the road. Anything under 30 really isn't that efficient.

That being said, don't mistake this for me supporting those spots. Don't really care about those spots but I usually laugh/take a pic to show all my friends the dumb*** when I see a corvette parked there.