View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Spinoff...what got you attracted to bikes when you were younger?

Somewhat the same topic, but in a different thread...

I guess I'm different than the other guy....

Thanks to Miguel Duhamel, Doug Chandler, Ben and Eric Bostrom, and the rest of the guys that participated in the 1995-1997 AMA series broadcasted on Fox Sports (when I was in high school). Because of you guys, I owned my very first bike at the young age of 19, despite what my mom kept telling me about motorcycles. I mean, how did she know what she was talking about, she never sat on a bike before. Because of you guys, I am unable to kick the habit of riding. You are the reason why I am unable to stop riding and got me to purchase my 2007 Ninja 250. You are the reason why I love riding so much. You are the reason why I went to a motorcycle track day and got out there on a parade lap. That parade lap told me what I should be doing, I should be riding, and at a fast pace on a track. You are why I want to race.

Thanks to you all who inspired me to ride and push myself to learn as much as I can about the sport.

Now I need to get rid of the debt my wife and I have, then off to hopefully get a nice ZX6R by the end of this year.

EDIT: And thanks to all of you on here who are great people and make my time spent here, and on the roads, that much more enjoyable.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote