View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #13
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
When I was a kid, sitting in my car seat watching motorcycles roar by our car on either side, I said to myself, someday I'm going to be a squid. I'm going to wheelie and split lanes and really try to freakout drivers. I'll make people fear me and my motorcycle. So I started watching all the movies and read the book Hells Angels. For years I would go to the front of the line whenever I pulled up to a light or stop sign. I would scream and yell at drivers who even looked at me wrong. I made my bike a loud as I could so people could hear me coming then pass them at the speed of sound. Life was great. Then I got a Kawasaki Ninja 250r and had to learn to be respectful. The bike made me courteous and I started to ride somewhere near the speed limit. I cut my hair and shaved my beard. I covered my tatooes with gear and took all the patches off my leather jacket. I learned to be nice to others and actually waved to a few other motorcyclists. Then I sold that Ninja. I'm glad things are back to normal.