View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:07 AM   #16
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnr4 View Post
Great bike -- you won't be disappointed! And good choice to go with the R spec. Mine was standard, and the suspension was total crap.
Thanks man. You were on triumph675 for a time right? The R was only 600 more than the standard and I definitely wanted an adjustable suspension so I had to go with it. The brakes are worth the extra too. I put 70 miles after buying it so I'm definitely enjoying it

@choneofakind I'm not sure yet if I'm coming back to Ohio as a permanent move. I'm still waiting for this company to call me back on the position I interviewed for at wright patterson AFB. I'll probably call them Monday but I'm getting tired of leaving voice mails for them that they neglect to check. I will be coming back for a week or so to finish fixing up an 85 mazda rx7 for a client. I was excited to move but I got screwed over.

One of the reasons I went with a street triple over a daytona is its cheaper than a daytona, still as much fun as a daytona, and much cheaper to insure than the daytona. Plus I don't know why but I'm just not feeling supersports at the moment.

@Bob2010 thanks!, this bike has a lot of standard equipment its really well equipped for the price. Has a lot a gadgets I've never had before too. I'd probably have to make a long video just to go through it all.

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote