View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #219
pmason718
ninjette.org member

Name: Prince

Motorcycle(s): ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn370z View Post
Everything I say is just my opinion. But for most shoppers the difference between a 250 and 300 is not as great as say a 250 and 600. People that buy a 600 or 1000 are most likely buying their 2nd maybe 3rd bike. They have experienced what they like and don't like. Most people that buy a 250 are getting their first bike. So they are not an experienced enthusiast. And this is just my opinion but most shoppers do not study and research before buying their first bike, unlike members on this forum.

I am aware about weight savings as my tire and wheel package weighs less than my oem forged wheels. See, you and I research and know a lot of detail. I wouldn't say that about most shoppers that go into the dealerships.
The difference between the 250 and 300 is great especially when comparing looks and fuel injection. I've been riding since I was 8 and since fuel injection came along I wont even consider a carburated bike but that's my opinion. I think theirs enough interest in the market for both bikes and at the end of the day its going to come down to what you like and can afford. If your financing and can only get approved for enough money for a 250 than that's what you have to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
Who is this Kawasaki company? Never heard of em.
Believe it or not people know who Kawasaki is every motorcycle people see they think its a Ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalNinja250 View Post
If Kawasaki had sold the FI 250 here that they sell everywhere else Honda wouldn't be selling their 250 here and we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Snubbing their customers is a good way for a company to lose those customer's business. I see the 300 as being too little, too late to save Kawasaki's dominance in the small bike market in this country.
I agree with the FI 250 comment but not the dominance in the small bike market
pmason718 is offline   Reply With Quote