Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by walty87 View Post
just bridged the blue/yellow to the red/black, and nothing happened. No blue light on dash and no high beam

Still no headlights turning on. My old bulbs did not look burnt out, but i have replaced them. I also checked the wiring, opened up the left handlebar housing and checked everything in there and still have found nothing.

The only thing I've found bad was that lamp holder which I posted a pic of above that seemed to have some corrosion damage / melting like something happened there. I then am using the only good one I have on the low beam side and am still getting not getting anything to turn on.

What else can I check for guys? this is depressing. Starting to think that the part that burn out or melted fried my ic igniter? possible? damn this sucks
Then, we know now that the switch is OK.

What you see at the connectors is destruction due to electric arc and high temperature, due to a loose connection, but I don't think that that could have damaged anything else.

Do you have a test light or voltmeter?
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote