View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #9
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Its more like generation 5 that you want. Here are the previous 4 generations.....

1st gen - Primitive throttle body with no practical provision for control cables. No fuel rail. Injector tubes were screwed on rather than welded.

2nd gen - Added a small, but unusable bracket for cables. Injector tubes now welded on.

3rd gen - Major revision of the throttle body. Included a usable cable bracket and a solid aluminum fuel rail. Added barbs to fuel pressure regulator housing.

4th gen - Added barbs to fuel pump and eliminated the bubbler line. Also changed the fuel pump electrical connector to a one piece locking connector.

5th gen - ??????

But the 5th gen may or may not happen. Then again, I was caught off guard by the the new 4th gen mods. He never said anything about those and I didn't know about them until the people that got the kits from the last group buy reported getting them that way.

Who knows, maybe this group buy will get something else, or maybe it will be the same as the last one. In the past, he has allowed purchasers of older gen kits to trade up to the new gen kits. I doubt there are still any 1st or 2nd gen kits out there any more because he has replaced them all with 3rd gen kits. But I can't promise he will continue that practice.

But regardless, we still need 3 more buyers to get this group buy.