View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #36
Obsidia
Quantum Creatrix

Name: Ziva

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R Special Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
i dont understand people. its dark out... there is a big ass light directly to the side of you... and yet you assume there is nobody producing this light? are you really that stupid?
I drive a 2004 Tacoma 4x4. There is a huge blind spot on the rear sides of the bed that you cannot see even with a head turn if something is in it just right(motorcyclists, bicyclists and low profile cars love this spot for some reason ). I've spent quite a bit of time adjusting the mirrors on my truck to minimize that blind spot but I'm not sure all drivers are aware that it's an issue (as evident by the idiot that just wasn't paying attention) or that they bother to do a head check prior to lane changing. I've had vehicles hide in that spot in both day and night driving ugh.

Mind you, I'm not saying it's an excuse (it isn't), but as a rider, it's something that I pay close attention to whenever I am going past a Tacoma. Glad you're ok and that driver should have seen two bikes coming from behind to start with!
Obsidia is offline   Reply With Quote