View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #80
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Yesterday's mileage was about 41mpg for the first highway stint and 50mpg for the second part. All I have to talk about from yesterday is the food places. For lunch we went to elbow room, of which you don't get any. The burgers were cheap and delicious. Best $3 burger I've ever had. It's one of those places where they don't ask you how you want it cooked, they just cook it. If you've ever been to five guys, it was a better version of that, albeit with less condiments and **** to add.

Then we got to Minneapolis which is a bitch to drive in. Actually all cities are. I hate riding in the city. It is gay. Anyway, we're at a fancy pants hotel for once in the center of downtown. Floor number 12. A big ass mother ****ing bathroom and oddly enough the smallest beds we've had all trip. And no fridge! Wtf!? A (normally) $250 a night place that has no fridge? Ultra gayness...

Anyway we went to dinner at an Irish pub where I got back to my roots with a couple Irish pints. I had sausages and mash and it was delicious. We decided that after dinner we'd go shopping and hit up a liquor store to get some 2gingers whiskey. Boy was that a mistake. It was a little after seven and everything in this city is closed. Seriously, the mall shut down at like six and so did just about every other shop aside from restaurants. After walking for probably half an hour we found a liquor store and they ID'd on entry lol. Bought some whiskey and a dead guy ale and I headed back to the room to finish the drunken onslaught is started.

Well being drunk makes me hungry so I decided to get room service. **** yeah room service! First place we've been to that had it. I ordered a burger and fries and man was it ****ing good. I was also drunk so everything tastes good but still, totally worth it. We decided to steal the ketchup and salt and pepper shakers cuz they were pretty awesome.

And that's it! Yay more freeways today!
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.