Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNasty View Post
I already wear a scorpion exo textile jacket, so I may just go with the scorpion pants. They don't say overpants, but they look big enough to fit over. Just have to decide on the drafter or the Deuce, Drafter are only $109, while the deuce are $179. The Deuce do have a full length zipper which is nice. But damn I really can't spend much more than $100.
This is a great good decision, Lance !!!

Overpants have a full side zipper that makes in and out very easy while boots stay on, thing that you cannot do with pants.
Due to that, some sacrifice the hip protector, but not all of them (zipper ends below that point).
Your choice depends on your work conditions for changing.

Better if you can find Cordura with some vents, since they can become hot after a while.

Back zippers are very much universal among brands, but a pain to use daily (way too cumbersome to attach after the jacket is put on).
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.