View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #162
fleemos
ninjette.org guru

Name: Darren

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Yamaha FZ6R, 2014 Suzuki GSX-R600

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroHernandez View Post
Hey guys.... I wrecked like a boss! Haha in the ER at the moment... Totally fine. I was going to the pool about 100 yds away from my apartment so I didn't wear any gear except boots. Not even a Tshirt. So I took a turn and somebody yelled and I looked at the same time I turned so I crashed. At about 30mph. A lot of road rash and a hyper extended leg. Thank god I'm alive with no broken bones. I need to know where I can fix my bike? I don't care about the scratches (that'll be a great reminder to ride safe with my gear). The footpeg and the shift lever are hanging off the bike so I can't put it in neutral. I don't think that would be totaled... Or hopefully not more than $200.... But I'm probably being a bit optimistic

Damn Dro already! Shifter and foot peg will be under 200. Probably gonna need turn signal too. Put up some pics when you can so we can see the damage. If that's all that is needed to be fixed then I suggest you get the parts off Bike Bandit and fix it yourself. Take it easy on the roads man.
fleemos is offline   Reply With Quote