View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #944
ahenthus
ninjette.org member

Name: Claude

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R, 1994 HD Sportster, 1975 Yamaha XS650B and many works in progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
How do you like that 'lil truck so far? I've considered one of those but but my family and I decided a tC made more sense for me right now. Guess I'll just need to get a little (tiny) trailer to tow around the ninja with the tC.
I have no complaints with the Canyon but I've only put about a thousand miles on it so far.

Ytse - My Fuchs were modified by a PO. They are now 17" 3 piece modular and much wider. The rears have 315s whereas stock they were 245s. Really helps to tame the old oversteer issue of early 930s. My 930 puts out about 400 rwhp so without the extra meat back there it could be a handful. There are a lot of cars with that kind of power but the 930 is unique in that it is pretty light and has all that power behind the rear wheels. Most cars can enter a turn too hot and you just let off the gas and it comes back into line. You can't lift in the 930 because it takes the weight and downforce off the rear wheels and allows the rear end to come around and pass you as you enter the ditch at the overcooked speed. It's a lot of fun if you show it the respect it deserves.
ahenthus is offline   Reply With Quote