View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2013, 06:24 AM   #20
Momaru
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Candy Plasma Blue 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
Oh, and for reference it looks like the map isn't 100% accurate, for example it shows us 'bypassing' the snake on Mulholland :P It's close though! I think Google's algorithm must've changed or something for the path it picked to draw along the waypoints.
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
I've got a video of Momaru on trying to Dirt Bike Mullholland, I'll see if he will let me post it :P For anyone who wants to know where that is here's a quick Street View. It was partly my mistake for thinking Mulholland Dr and Mulholland Blvd would actually meet somewhere and make for a nice long bike ride.
Yes, you can post the video of me failing the dirtbiking. Might need to *bleep* some audio though

I'm going to try and post a new day of the write-up whenever I can muster the energy to sit down and write. As you can see, it's a good bit of writing and because I've taken so long to start this, I'm having to do a lot of digging around in my memory. Thanks all that continue to stick with this; it was a truly awesome adventure and I want to do it justice in the telling

Last futzed with by Momaru; August 9th, 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: better quote citation
Momaru is offline   Reply With Quote