View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2009, 08:35 PM   #46
n4t
ninjette.org member

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250

Well I've already given my "excuse" but honestly the way y'all are going about it is getting old. I mean please don't get me wrong because I really like it here and don't want to offend anyone or have anyone hate me. IMO I think y'all are wasting your time worrying about other people. If you wear full gear all the time then good for you, but busting someone's balls/ovaries about not wearing gear when you know obviously know it's not helping because I've seen a few posts saying so, it's just a waste of time. I don't wear gear when the weather isn't like it is now, you don't agree, I respect that, but why give me **** about it. I mean damn, yea I may wreck and break some bones but that is a risk I'M taking, not you. Some people may do it for different reasons than I do but so what, that's on them. Y'all wear gear, that's good, let that be your field, not what other people are wearing. Or better yet, go in a cruiser forum and bash on them, I'm sure you will get plenty of feedback, and maybe they will answer the question you are looking for never know. I'm probably gonna get flamed out of these forums but I just had to give my opinion on this because I keep seeing it everywhere "squids, squids squids!!!! hey look it's JESUS"