View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:00 AM   #70
backinthesaddleagain
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

Here's an except from the story that appeared on Sportrider.com where the columnist blasts his Ducati sales girl friend.

"...Lindsey Redfern comes quite close to the idealized sportbike-riding dream girl. She's a youthful, attractive willowy blonde with the curves to match her Ducati and often, as she did on this day, shows off her taught, tattooed midriff. And until I saw her riding that fateful Saturday prior to our local suspension set-up seminar, I thought she possessed good judgment as well. The weekend before, I'd seen her on the track in full riding gear skillfully carving her way through the interesting combination of radius, camber and elevation changes of our local track. When I spotted Lindsey on the day of our Suspension Set-Up Seminar, I planned to ask her what she was thinking riding through town dressed as she was when I saw her the day before. As always, though, people flocked around her and (uncharacteristically for me) not wanting to publicly embarrass her, the opportunity was lost when she departed early to return to work.

"The following weekend I heard news that a motorcycle accident victim suffered severe injuries. The description of the accident victim fit Lindsey perfectly: young, tall, thin and attractive blonde with a tattooed midriff--wearing no protective gear. The woman's injuries were severe enough that the likelihood of her survival teetered on either side of even odds..."

Complete story here: http://www.sportrider.com/features/1...hip/index.html
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote