View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #13
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Your video is quite odd, I don't understand it. I watched through the whole thing waiting for the point or something to happen but nothing happens. There's an inspirational opener but nothing inspirational about the video.

Your artsy film shots (flowers n sun n ****) you move the camera too much and the clips are too long, it's not engaging. Leave the camera stationary and do time lapse instead.

Don't film your camera unless there's no other option or unless the camera is supposed to be filmed. You sit on the bench all sad but you have a camera on your head, it doesn't make sense.

The Moto video you included was boring. That's ok, the music can bring it to life but it still needs a lot of work.

I'm planning two videos that will probably have a lot of shots that aren't very interesting but the music will bring them together and make it interesting.

I spend a ridiculous amount of time editing the videos that I really like. Like 6-8 hrs of just editing, and after all that I'm still not happy with it. There's things I want to improve and make better or change but I realize these changes usually won't impact the viewer. If you are happy with your video after you are done editing then it's probably not very good.

Take a look at my videos, what's the difference between mine and yours?

Link to original page on YouTube.

Link to original page on YouTube.

AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote