Thread: speeding
View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1
sassyninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Courtney

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

speeding

So I live in Canada and I got a speeding ticket in California... Has any other Canadian been in this situation? The cop was less then helpful for helping me figure out the cost and how to pay it...
ME: Do you know how much the ticket is?
COP:No, you'll get a letter in the mail in 2 weeks.
ME:You honestly dont know how much the ticket will be? Like seriously have no idea?
COP:You ll get a letter in the mail in 2 wks.
ME:k, great, thanks for your help! (sarcasm for those to stupid to pick it up)

Oh and the best part of this ticket was the fact he issued my partner one as well, who wasnt speeding nor was he around me when I got pulled over, he was running on empty and we didnt know how far from town we were... He pulled up ahead of me after I was already stopped because he thought he had my DL. So the cop claimed he was speeding as well because 'we were travelling together'... makes sense... idoit... Anyways Im just looking for how other people have dealt with it and what if I choose to not pay it? I heard the points wont go on my license... But if I dont pay Theres a chance I can t get back into America. I also told the cop that we were going to dispute my partners ticket... I peaked over the hill and the cop got me ... He lit up and I pulled over in front of him at the bottom of the hill. By the time I was pulled over and the cop out of his car my partner was just coming over the hill.My favorite part was my asshole partner telling the cop that my bike couldnt go as fast as he 'visualled' me cause 'its only a 250'... Good One
sassyninja is offline   Reply With Quote