View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #144
ninjarouge
ninjette.org member

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oxSin View Post
in my book if you see some one wave and your looking at them and dont wave or nod its kinda like "**** off" if someone came up to the OP in a store and said "hey, hows your day?" and the OP just walked past giving them a disgusted look like (how dare you talk or be nice to me!?), that would just scream "dont ****ing talk to me, im too good for that ****"

if you dont want to wave, or be part of a community, go trade your bike for a scooter. you wont have to worry about people waving or chasing you then.

sorry if i sound harsh but if i was at a light or something and gave a rider a nod or a wave and they just looked at me like "**** off" it would piss me off to. i would probably tell em to eat a bag of baby dicks or something but not chase em tho.
This. If you're looking at someone and they say hi or wave and you choose to ignore it, that is disrespect. I'm not saying the guy was in the right to chase the Ninja down for not waving, but why not wave if he just being nice? I usually wave to other bikers I see on the road, especially if they wave to me first. I see it as a shared interest. It's nice to see other people enjoying bikes like I do.
ninjarouge is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.