View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #949
nycsteve
Biker

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Like it! I'm going to start converting my roadie over to a commuter (removing the rack, lights, etc. from the MTB). Once that happens, the HRS is officially going on the market (posting all over the place to sell).

It is a Topeak rack for disc brakes, but who cares. As long as it holds stuff. I also got an Ortileb pannier, and a collapsible bag that is like a grocery bag. Figured that would be great for shoes for when I ride to church.
Awesome. I just ordered some slightly padded short liners and the Ortlieb Panniers (Back Roller Classic in red)from amazon (slightly cheaper, plus LBS will take over a week to get them ) and I have the Topeak Rack already installed! Keep my locks at the rack at work until I start school Thursday, which the pannier should already be in so that will make it that much easier to travel with. Need some uneasy to pick locking skewers for tires and seat (although this hard ass saddle will do more damage to the thief lol). Now I'm looking at lights and a bell... yes a bell

Commuting today was pretty fun, and I went out my way and stopped at the LBS for these items. Corrected the pressure on my tires too. Cycling is fun and the added cardio is awesome. Can't wait to fully recover so that I can exercise and ride more.

P.S. I soooooo want to go camping using the bike!
nycsteve is offline   Reply With Quote