View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #1
hawker1693
ninjette.org member

Name: Hawker

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250

Talking 2001 Ninja 250 Part out

Hey guys I've got an '01 Ninja 250 that has a broken frame and decided the best option for me at the moment is to part it out. So, I've got the whole bike I'll list a few things that are broken to save some questions.

The BAD:
Front upper fairing has a bit of road rash and a couple cracks one about 5-7in long and one right at the bolt. Both fixable if you have the skills.

Front lower fairing (no picture right now) is cracked right in the front above the grille. Also fixable.

Fender? whatever you wanna call it for the front tire is good but has a few scratches.

Left side fairing has a crack in it where the 'knob' click into the 'tab' on the gas tank. also its missing one of the rear 'knobs' otherwise its in good condition.

Right side fairing is in good condition however the two front 'knobs' on the inside are glued on with who knows what kind of glue. Previous owner did it and its strange.

Rear fairing is cracked underneath

Gas tank is dented up pretty bad on both the top and the right side. And punctured cause a dummy not me, put to long of bolts in there!

The front turn signals are not stock, they are crappy aftermarket signals.

Headlight/speedo bracket is junk. However the speedo and headlight are in okay condition.

Handlebars are bent but I believe forks are all good.

The GOOD:
Almost brand new (500 or so miles on it) Pirelli Sport Demon rear tire. 130 90 16.

Decent (but stock) front tire with maybe 25-35% tread left? I'm not sure.

Seat is in great condition! SOLD

Runs good! not sure how other ninjas are but I just had to choke it on start up then ease out on the choke and it purrred. (have to check the mileage)

and as far as other parts on the bike. Just ask.

I'll be adding more pictures in a few min.

Last futzed with by hawker1693; August 30th, 2013 at 06:21 PM.
hawker1693 is offline   Reply With Quote