View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2013, 07:57 AM   #5
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Oh let's see,

1999 pregen, brand new n00b coming out of an A&W and pull up to the exit to wait on traffic. It's on a slight slight downward hill and I fixated on the sidewalk to not roll out into traffic. Look up, see no one, look down at the pretty sidewalk again, start to roll out and look up to CAR! Panicked, grabbed everything, and TIMBER!

2000 pregen, riding through Reno and get lost. Find a somewhat deserted area to attempt to make a big turn around. Cut the corner of the intersection and discovered the pavement was all cracked and chunky and thunk, down I go. It seriously was like the ghetto side of town and while I was struggling to lift it, some guy came over. I am now freaking out and as he's helping, he calmly says I'm lucky I'm not hurt, asks if I need anything, and mentions this was a terrible part of town to find myself alone and in trouble. I meekly say thanks, get on, and ride away. I went home.

2012 newgen first day, get it home, have a brain fart as to what my driveway looks like and THUNK fall over as I pull up onto the sidewalk. Neighbor rushes over to help but I'm just laughing. At least I got the n00b drop out of the way right from the get go.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.