View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #18
xTKx
Finally!

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): 09 Red 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKlein3004 View Post
i really liked it - mostly because I grew up with transformers, but i agree that there was alot of needless - inappropriate style humor - 8 out of 10 for me
+1 My thoughts exactly. I went to see it w/ some friends from work (one of which is a huge "old school" transformers fan who lets his kids watch the old animation series). He was excited to see that the second one actually follows quite a bit of the old story yet he was so disappointed about all the unnecessary content. He said his kids were excited to see it but now there's no way he's taking them.
That's the one thing that didn't make sense to me and plenty of others as it appears... why all the "extra content?" Our old school kid friendly Transformers no longer seem too much kid friendly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScraitT View Post
I have tickets to go see it in IMAX on Sunday...unfortunately Sunday isn't coming fast enough. I just saw the first one last week and enjoyed it, so I'm ready to see number 2.

There are very few movies I don't enjoy, so I know I'll like it. I don't go to a movie to critique it, I go to sit back and relax, and just about every movie allows me to do that (unless it is exceedingly stupid). So I tend to like most movies.
You'll enjoy it Tyler, don't worry. I'm exactly like you (try not to critique movies too much while watching). For me personally it has to be an absolutely horrible movie for me to get truly disappointed.
For the action sequnces alone this will be an incredible film to see in IMAX!