Old June 26th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #9
xTKx
Finally!

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): 09 Red 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by komohana View Post
hey tony,
to answer yer question, most of my riding has been commuting to and from work, so i'm usually bringing all my riding gear into my work area. i do have a backpack that has a helmet holder which has come in handy. as for other riding, am usually carrying my stuff where ever i'm at. i do have a tank bag that doubles as a small back pack i can take off the bike when i'm parked somewhere in public as well.
aloha
Same here. Most of my commuting is actually done to and from work as well, but that's where my "issue" actually comes in. I'll be in town and something comes up (I get off of work about an hour after my wife and most of our friends) and I'll want to meet up in town with them, lets say at the movies or something. I store my gear at work easily but when I'm put in this type of situation it gets annoying carrying everything around...

Thanks for the info though. I think I might look into a tank bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broom View Post
i just leave my gear at home and drink lots of beers... thats what everyone else does right?
LOL, watch it bro some people might think you're serious...

Wait, are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy126 View Post
Anytime Tony.... if you need some info, a genuine effort is the least I can do... have a great Central Texas day!
LOL, I will now that the AC is fixed in my house! Triple digit heat and the AC goes out during the absolute hottest part of the season...go figure! Looking forward to my cool house after work tonight!