View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #4456
tfkrocks
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Had a day off school so I decided to go check out Skaggs. Damn that's a nice long secluded road. The one lane section right out of stewarts point is ****ing awful though. I started there and the road is just so cracked and bumpy that I was wondering why people like this road. Once I passed it though it was nice. I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't start getting sleepy toward the end when the road opened up and became a lot faster.

I found out the oyster place I stopped at for lunch has $1 raw oysters on Thurs so I had a delicious lunch

Oh and here's an updated bike pic just because I don't think I posted any since I bought it.

Edit: I've started noticing a high pitched noise coming from my bike when I open the throttle while moving at higher speeds (ie. highway). Not sure the actual source of the noise. Should it be a cause for concern? I think it might've started after I changed the chain and sprockets last week...

Last futzed with by tfkrocks; September 12th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
tfkrocks is offline   Reply With Quote