View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #31
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast1075 View Post
A lot of companies list business address' in the USA, but don't actually have a warehouse here. I buy a lot of stuff from DDM Tuning for example (HID light kits). When I ordered the LED 1157 tower LED bulbs I have in several cars and bikes, it took almost 8 weeks for them to come from China.

The diode mod is so easy, and it will work with either incandescent or LED.

I will try to post my ghetto mod lights. This is a Vbulletin site, so it should be easy, i hope.
I don't have a problem with Chinese companies as long as they honestly list shipping times in advance and in your face. I ordered some bearings from a company that hid the fact that they were chinese and that it would take several weeks to arrive. After a week I contacted them to say I hadn't received it yet and that is when I found out that they were posing as a US company. I contacted the credit card company and reversed the charges because they had withheld material information about the product. They claimed that they did say that they were a chinese company and that there would be long shipping times, but that information was buried on their website and you would never see it unless you searched for it.

Since then, I make it a point to burn any company that deceives me like that.