View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #139
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
Same thing with brake checks.. If you brake because circumstances forced you to, then your INTENTION is not to cause an accident or begin an altercation or place someone (the person behind you) in danger

However if you brake for no other reason than to place someone behind you in danger, or force a confrontation etc etc... then that's where the "against the law" bit comes in.

I get what you are saying but the SUV was not in much danger from the motorcycle "brake checking" as we saw from the video, kind of the other way around. This is why it is MY OPINION that the biker was not trying to put the suv in danger, but just get them to slow down a little bit, nothing crazy.

If the biker instead of causing a slow down was forcing a stop, sure that is a little different. So then you stop, no biggie you are in a car, keep doors locked. Ok now they physically attack car, sure run over some people I don't care.

but we don't know as the SUV decided to run over the first biker before we got that far.

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.