View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #336
Panda
not an actual panda

Name: dan

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250, 2009 CBR600RR (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4mwd View Post
Cruz had the worst vantage point in the whole thing. If HE said the SUV was accelerating, then I would know he was lying. All he knew from his POV was that there was a collision. He stated that he was looking for friends, not at the SUV.

While I still believe that the video evidence shows an acceleration of the SUV, I hope we can agree is that there was no deceleration of the SUV prior to impact. Because if there was, there wouldn't have been an impact.

Could it be because the 6 undercover cops know the whole story and we don't? I read somewhere that Lien called 911 during this, but I haven't seen the recording anywhere. There is also rumored to be numerous other videos in the possession of the police (traffic cams, etc.) and where is that?

The group was swarming and pissing off a lot of other drivers. You can't keep pissing people off for very long before somebody snaps. Mr. Lien snapped.
Now you don't believe the witness, who was there, that has every reason to say there was acceleration.

I'm out.