View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2009, 01:18 AM   #165
AnarchoMoltov
ninjette.org guru

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Suzuki GSX-R750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momaru View Post
Dan, I can only reply regarding resistors vs new relay if you're keeping the stock blinkers too (which you seem to be doing), but yes, only nedd the new relay. I suspect (from my own minor electrical knowledge and numerous other posts) that'd you'd be fine with the relay if you were pulling the stock blinkers too but would need resistors if you're doing replacement of the front blinkers as well.

I just paired the positives from the integrated blinker with the positive from the correct stock blinker. If you're pulling the lights, should be able to plug the provided pin on the integrated directly into the spade-female on the stock connector. I promise I'll post some pics of how I did it soon as I find my camera (it's been MIA a couple days).

The tail light plug is designed just like the plug from the light bulb you'll be pulling from your stock light so just plug it in like you would the bulb. But BE CAREFUL with the socket on the integrated light, it is a little fragile, as is the solder on the ground (ask me how I know) .
hey thanks 4 the reply..I have the flushmount proton led front signals installed already...Supposedly they have built in resistors, and I didnt have 2 hook ne thing x-tra 2 them when I installed them, they blink fine, no fast flashing or ne thing like that....so I'm hoping all I'll need to do is change that relay and I'll be good...My tail light shipped Sunday so I'm pacing around waitin on it, cant wait to git it hooked up..lol
AnarchoMoltov is offline   Reply With Quote