View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #15
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

Alex, you say your answering my question but your not. Your acting like im trying to be showy when i just want input from you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
your question has been answered many times but you refuse to accept it

if you want to buy expensive rims, go buy them. - I want the 4.5 rim to have a bigger rear tire, whether on track or street i dont care. I also want an extra set of rims with tires, yes even if its for twice a year. I dont mind spending extra money if it makes my life easier and takes less time.

if you want better grip at the track and are willing to spend that much money to buy rims specifically for the track.... and you aren't just trying to show off. I want tires that are more track oriented than street oriented for the track, but are not slicks. Simple as that

listen to yourself dude.

what do you want? do you want fancy looking wheels? or are you trying to increase the performance of your bike? you just said yourself you already know 4.5" rims aren't going to help. you want better tires, but don't want the best tires? why spend so much money then?

go buy slicks. stop talking about bigger wheels. if you want bigger wheels then buy them. but they aren't helping you in any way except maybe making your cock feel bigger

if you use slicks, use tire warmers.

I dont want tire warmers, so no slicks
I guess i should rephrase my question so my motives are no longer in question.

If you planned on going to 2 trackdays a year and had 2 sets of rims

Stock Rims -

Aftermarket with 4.5in rear -

What tire would you run that is NOT a slick. A good wet or dry tire even if it gets little mileage (dunlop q2 ring a bell?)

Out of those 2 wheel and tire choices, which one would you pick to use for the track.

Hows that?
Bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote